The 25 new key employees will include the following positions, according to Happy Grasshopper:
- Client success: The client success team will be responsible for supporting clients’ day-to-day needs. They will be assigned to a small group of customers and/or one large organization.
- Account manager(s): Account managers will be responsible for ensuring that Happy Grasshopper’s enterprise/elite level accounts are managed correctly and the customers are always aware of new updates.
- Content managers: Content managers will responsible for ensuring the customer’s content is relevant and up to date. Furthermore, they will assist clients in the development of new campaigns.
- Account executives: Account executives will work with the company’s pro-level and above prospects.
- Sales development representative: These are traditional inside sales roles. Sales development representatives will be focused on reviewing prospect surveys and moving the prospects to the account executives when appropriate.
These hires are coming on the heels of a new product launch for Keller Williams agents, hgTouch.
HgTouch uses feedback loops to improve messaging variety and effectiveness. Furthermore, agents can use hgTouch to send content for setting appointments, marketing new listings and open houses, generating referrals, following up with cold leads and more.
“It’s easy to send email, but very hard to send email that people want to read and reply to. HgTouch for Keller Williams solves that problem by supplying a constantly updated and continually improving library of content for every segment of an agent’s database,” said Dan Stewart, co-founder and CEO of Happy Grasshopper in a press release.
“For the first time ever, agents will be able to send messaging they know will work before they press send.”