Here’s what he’ll be covering:
- How to determine the right negotiation style to use with each client and agent.
- How to construct a negotiation game plan.
- Why avoiding hostile emotions is critical.
- When you give a little, take a little.
- Proven negotiation strategies including how and when to split the difference, why you should never pull pricing numbers out of the air and how to deal with ridiculously low offers.
- How to use a “package option” to make your clients happy and to more easily persuade the other party.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/