This week we are happy to welcome Jerry Kidd, the manager of three Berkshire Hathaway offices in Danville, California. Kidd has spent over two decades helping agents learn to use technology to build their businesses.
This week, we are happy to welcome Jerry Kidd, the manager of three Berkshire Hathaway offices in Danville, California.
Here’s what he will be covering on this week’s show:
- The reason one-on-one tech training is essential for lasting results.
- Why it’s critical to have all your contacts in one central system, even though it might take considerable effort to achieve that goal.
- Avoid wasting time building a Facebook following — use Facebook ads to get results fast.
- The step-by-step process for using Facebook ads to get a listing this week including the costs, the exact terms to use, how to create a landing page offer that converts — plus much more.
- Two powerful lead conversion tools that produce leads at a fraction of the cost of SEO and the larger paid lead generation services.
- How “care and feeding” always trumps “set it and forget it.”
For more tips, check out Kidd’s blog at RealtyTechBytes.com.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/