This week, we are happy to welcome Jerry Kidd, the manager of three Berkshire Hathaway offices in Danville, California.
Here’s what he will be covering on this week’s show:
- The reason one-on-one tech training is essential for lasting results.
- Why it’s critical to have all your contacts in one central system, even though it might take considerable effort to achieve that goal.
- Avoid wasting time building a Facebook following — use Facebook ads to get results fast.
- The step-by-step process for using Facebook ads to get a listing this week including the costs, the exact terms to use, how to create a landing page offer that converts — plus much more.
- Two powerful lead conversion tools that produce leads at a fraction of the cost of SEO and the larger paid lead generation services.
- How “care and feeding” always trumps “set it and forget it.”
For more tips, check out Kidd’s blog at RealtyTechBytes.com.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/