This week, we are pleased to welcome Cleve Gaddis, the managing partner and broker of Gaddis Partners Re/Max Center in Atlanta. Gaddis’s team is one of the top 10 producing teams in Georgia.
On today’s show, Gaddis does a deep-dive into some creative ways to overcome what he calls “stalls” as well as other common buyer and seller objections.
Here’s what he will be covering:
- The difference between property specific objections versus the stall.
- How to overcome feature and price objections.
- Use months of inventory on the market to motivate buyers to settle on the home they want to buy.
- The market effectiveness ratio — a new way of persuading sellers to get realistic about their prices.
- Seven common stalls and how to overcome them.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/