You know you’re a young agent when you sell your first listing before you buy your own home. New agents on a team and those flying solo alike face challenges, but some young business generators are finding success regardless and proving that, indeed, age is just a number.
- Successful new agents urge others to work in the business full-time.
- Choose mentors who listen to your ideas.
- Don't overwhelm yourself with social media activity; pick one platform that works for you.
- Take on as much training as you can, which will stand you in good stead in the future.
- Some of the tried-and-true techniques are the best.
Big plans for business in 2018?
Give yourself the tools to own the new year at Connect SF, July 17-20, 2018