Top story of the week:
President Donald Trump released his tax reform plan today, which will result in what the White House is calling the “biggest tax cut” in history.
In response, the National Association of Realtors (NAR) had this to say in a statement: “Major reforms are needed to lower tax rates and simplify the tax code but shouldn’t come at the expense of current and prospective homeowners.”
Also most read:
2. Agent’s text message marketing experiment elicits that rare thing: A response
3. Is it a good idea for sellers to Google buyers (and vice versa)?
4. 9 architectural home styles (and how to spot them)
5. Commission offer disclosure bill ‘postponed indefinitely’
6. How to text real estate leads without breaking the law
7. Stop celebrating numbers, start championing service
8. Kodak brings on-demand photography to real estate
9. #GetSocialSmart: 30 social media shortcuts to success
10. What the 15-percent foreign buyer tax has done for Canadian (and American) real estate