So many real estate agents are completely rudderless. They get an idea and just go with it. In this video, Gary Gold breaks down the three questions agents should ask to position themselves for success.
1. What is the business you want?
It all starts with an idea. Identify the idea, whatever it might be.
2. Is this idea plausible?
If the business isn’t there, you won’t succeed … no matter how good you are. Research and ask yourself:
- What’s the total market?
- How many sales are there?
- Who are the agents selling in the area?
- Are there any opportunities?
- Is there room for another agent?
- How are you going to get attention?
3. Why do you want to do this?
Knowing your “why” will help drive you.
If you don’t position yourself for success, you’ll just get the table scraps from those who do.