LAS VEGAS — “In the old days, it used to be that we were the controllers of the interrupt,” said Matthew Ferrara on stage in a session at One21, Century 21’s conference.
- "The ultimate strategy is not to go viral but to become so important to someone, that they look forward to seeing your next post," Matthew Ferrara said.
- Posting nothing but news items and listings is usually a mistake.
- You can do this by "opening the kimono" to give your audience an idea of what's happening in your own life.
- Inspirational posts are more likely to be shared; use your own quotes for extra marketing power.
- Listen your way into a sale by paying attention to what's happening in your sphere and reaching out at appropriate times (retirement and so on).
EMBRACE. FOCUS. EXECUTE. Build your 2019 roadmap to success with 4,000+ real estate leaders.
Inman Connect New York | January 29 - February 1, 2019