Top story of the week:
John Davis is now the sole CEO of Keller Williams, while former Co-CEO Chris Heller is moving out of the executive suite, the franchise announced today.
Heller will remain in connection with KW as an operating partner, a regional owner and an advocate for Keller Williams agents.
Also most read:
2. Your $1 pricing mistake just cost your sellers thousands
3. Why the best real estate agents are the ones no one hears about
4. ‘Another agent said he’d get me more money:’ How to respond
5. 3 secrets to winning more listings
6. When ‘love’ letters to sellers make (or break) the deal
7. Not sure about that marketing agreement? Here’s a guide
8. ‘Survivor’ contestant and real estate agent fired from brokerage after controversial episode airs
9. Court rejects Zillow’s insurance claim for legal expenses in VHT case
10. What real estate agents should know about pot legalization