A group of 10 real estate tech startups will duke it out for $25,000 at Realogy’s sixth annual FWD Innovation Summit at its Madison, New Jersey headquarters on November 14.
The finalists were chosen from a pool of more than 75 applicants and present live demonstrations in front of an audience of Realogy executives, brand leaders and franchisees representing the company’s 294,000 affiliated sales agents worldwide.
“We are excited to host these 10 finalists and provide them the opportunity to showcase their innovative technical products in front of industry leaders and influencers,” said Dave Gordon, Realogy’s chief technology officer, in a statement. “Realogy is committed to providing our affiliated agents cutting-edge technology to help them be more efficient in serving consumers, and the FWD Innovation Summit provides a first-hand experience to the new ideas and technology that could enhance the way people buy and sell a home.”
The 10 finalists chosen to present, are:
- Amarki, a Texas-based digital marketing startup with a suite of tools for real estate franchises, brokers, teams and agents.
- ByteGain, an artificial intelligence-powered predictive analytics and customer engagement tool from a Silicon Valley startup.
- Disclosures.io, a negotiation management tool from a San Francisco startup that boasts the ability to “take the guesswork out of receiving offers.”
- Evabot, a Silicon-Valley based gift service that helps companies create personalized and branded gift packages.
- Homebot, a Denver-based software startup offering a tool for agents that helps their clients build and manage wealth, resulting in more repeat and referral lead opportunities.
- Iovox, a communication analytics company with call-tracking technology that’s based in San Francisco in the U.S. but has offices in London, Paris and Sydney.
- RealKey, a platform to manage transactions and originate mortgages in a unified portal from a San Francisco startup.
- SHYFT, a San Francisco and Serbian-based moving and relocation software company.
- Sisu, a Salt Lake City-based startup that offers an agent training and development platform.
- TourZazz, a Texas-based property tour app that allows agents to collect feedback and facilitates communication between buyers, sellers and agents.
The startup that presents the most innovative technology product or service will be awarded a $25,000 cash prize, as well as placement in the ZapStoreSM, an app and service marketplace that is integrated within Realogy’s proprietary technology platform. All 10 finalists will have the opportunity to network with Realogy’s network of leaders.