- When you're feeling unsettled, it's because at the end of the day, you know you didn't leave it all on the table. You know you were lazy.
- Identify three to five things that matter most to you daily. They should include making a specific number of contacts per day, lead follow-up and a minimum of one appointment set each day.
- When it comes to lead generation, there is no one-size-fits-all. Find your individual strengths and create lead generation systems that capitalize on that.
Buying leads, social media ads, passing off the follow-up to your assistant — there is no shortage of “easy buttons” that are severe distractions to streamlining your business and gaining back your time.
Here are the final five things you need to implement now:
6. Master the lost arts of lead conversion and prequalifying
7. Know your numbers
Know your magic number. This is the number of listings you need to reach or exceed your income goal.
How many leads do you need to set the right number of appointments? What is your appointment-conversion ratio? How many contacts must you make to hit these numbers?
8. Understand the spokes in the wheel model
9. Don’t add buyer’s agents or listing partners until you yourself have achieved the desired net income for 90 days to six months straight
You must be the best at the things you propose your teammates do before you can expect to run a successful real estate team.
10. Create the same outcome with all of your systemizing efforts
Your job is simply to lead generate, follow up with urgency, prequalify, present, negotiate and close. The highest and best use of your time is to be on listing presentations, negotiating and closing.
Simply put? There are no short cuts. The better you are at systematic lead generation, the more abundance you’ll see in your business.
Want to get your time back? Stop trying to delegate the activities that make you money.
Subscribe to Tim and Julie Harris’ podcast on iTunes or follow us online at realestatecoachingradio.com. Tim and Julie Harris have over 20 years’ experience in real estate. Learn more about their real estate coaching and training programs at timandjulieharris.com, or request more information about their programs at joinharris.com.