Greg Schwartz, CEO of Tomo, said “The mortgage is the catastrophe of the real estate transaction.” And he is changing that.
On Sept. 21, Tuesday, at Inman’s next Connect Now virtual event, Brad Inman is kicking off the general sessions with a compelling interview with Schwartz. They discuss:
- What Schwartz means by that statement
- How Tomo is taking on big banks by improving the mortgage purchase experience
- How digitization has already helped streamline some of the processes
- What some of the regulations impacting the mortgage experience are
- How the mortgage processes will continue to evolve in the near and distant future
And so much more that you don’t want to miss. Watch the clip above for a more detailed glimpse of the conversation, and sign up for Inman Connect here to tune in for the full discussion and insights from other experts.
Buy your ticket now. Prices go up on Sept. 21.
What else can you expect?
- Key tips to stay ahead in this market from experts: Compass’s Daniel Gluckin and Harris Hawkins & Co.’s Tiffany Harris
- How to take your marketing to the next level with Real Broker’s Michele Bellisari and Triplemint’s Aaron Seawood
- Canva hacks, tips, and tricks for real estate success from Marki Lemons-Ryhal
These are just a few of the sessions. Your day will be packed with learnings, actionable takeaways, and intelligent exchanges with your peers. Join us.
Can’t join us live for the whole day? No worries! Join us live for what you can, and catch up on everything you missed later with replay access.