Agents and brokers have no doubt that transaction tools have made their lives more efficient and that technology has enabled them to do more deals.However, they still have a long wish list of how the transaction process could be improved, and they would like to see their chosen software interact better with the software preferences of others.Inman surveyed readers about how they use transaction tools today in their real estate business. Download our full special report. Among the survey respondents -- comprising 47.85 percent agents, 32.80 percent brokers and 19.35 percent managers, tech administrators and transaction coordinators -- the majority said they enjoyed what transaction tools have brought to their real estate businesses. (Transaction tools in the survey were defined as software used to coordinate the documentation and timelines involved in a real estate transaction. They typically include e-forms with signatures, storage, checklists and calendars.)A strong ...
- Transaction tools, such as e-forms with signatures, have made agents more efficient.
- The best-rated transaction tools are DocuSign, dotloop, TransactionDesk, zipLogix and Top Producer.
- Real estate professionals would like to see the various transaction tools integrate with each other better or have a one-stop shop with one sign-in.
- More agents should be learning to use transaction tools.
- The majority of agents pay for their transaction tools themselves.