Top story of the week:
Come-ons from hybrid brokerages often seem too good to be true, but Houwzer’s may take the cake.
“Pay 0% commission for listing and selling your home with Houwzer,” the Philadelphia-based brokerage proclaims boldly on its website. “Just pay the buyer’s agent and you’re good. Sound Revolutionary? Well, it is.”
Also most read:
2. NAR offering free Placester websites to Realtors
3. What’s driving real estate’s home listing shortage?
4. Upstream project pivots, shifts strategy
5. The top 10 hottest luxury real estate markets in the world
6. The top listing presentation mistakes (and how to avoid them)
7. What real estate agents and brokers should be doing about WannaCry
9. Indie real estate brokerages joining cloud-based competitors, like eXp Realty and Real
10. 5 technologies for today’s smart real estate agent