Top story of the week:
Effective branding is at the heart of virtually every successful business, yet it is a rarity in the real estate industry. If you’re branding your business with your name, it may be time to take a different tack.
Also most read:
2. The Inman Files: Pocket listing + dual agency = home sale horror story
3. 11 things sellers should do once the for-sale sign is in the ground
4. Why NAR thinks preserving net neutrality is crucial for agents and brokers
5. How real estate agents can dress for success in the summer
6. Inside Redfin’s IPO: ‘We learned to fight like wild animals’
7. Zillow Group and photo firm take battle to higher court
8. Should real estate agents agree to host FSBO open houses?
9. Could you market this $75M ultra-luxury listing?
10. ERA Express Sell designed to help agents win more listings