Agents and brokers have no doubt that transaction tools have made their lives more efficient and that technology has enabled them to do more deals. However, they still have a long wish list of how the transaction process could be improved, and they would like to see their chosen software interact better with the software preferences of others.
- Transaction tools, such as e-forms with signatures, have made agents more efficient.
- The best-rated transaction tools are DocuSign, dotloop, TransactionDesk, zipLogix and Top Producer.
- Real estate professionals would like to see the various transaction tools integrate with each other better or have a one-stop shop with one sign-in.
- More agents should be learning to use transaction tools.
- The majority of agents pay for their transaction tools themselves.