New markets require new approaches and tactics. Experts and industry leaders take the stage at Inman Connect New York in January to help navigate the market shift — and prepare for the next one. Meet the moment and join us. Register here.
Pulse is a recurring column where we ask for readers’ takes on varying topics in a weekly survey and report back with our findings.
This is the time of year when we’re feeling grateful for the folks who make our businesses possible. From the freelancers who help us out in a pinch to the clients and referral partners who pay the bills, November is the perfect time to express appreciation.
That’s why we asked: How are you showing gratitude this year?
Here’s what you shared with us:
- Giving money to the local community
- Desk calendars
- I have increased the salary to the people who help me and help my family
- Personally painted Christmas door mats
- Client appreciation event with fall portraits
- Every year I donate a minimum (it always ends up being more) of 1 percent of net profits to local charities that impact our community. For my clients, they’re part of my family, I send them the same family holiday card my own parents and siblings get :)
- Gift baskets
What did we miss? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Editor’s note: These responses were given anonymously and, therefore, are not attributed to anyone specifically. Responses were also edited for grammar and clarity. Inman doesn’t endorse any specific method and regulations may vary from state to state.