Real estate businesses hum on leads. How quickly an agent responds to a lead can mean the difference between a new client and a lost opportunity. Zillow Group today released several new features for its Premier Agent desktop and mobile apps that the company hopes will help agents manage their leads more effectively: Support for leads from third-party sources, including realtor.com and homes.com Expanded lead reporting "Jump ball" phone lead routing The ability to prerecord and save videos before a home goes on the market Consumer behavior data from Zillow The changes stand to make the Premier Agent app, which is free to all agents, an even more attractive choice for those who have dozens of customer relationship management system (CRM) choices at their fingertips. For those already using the app, the new features bring in even more of an agent or team's lead management under the Zillow Group umbrella. For the real estate behemoth, enhancing the app is a cha...
- Zillow Group today announced a series of expanded features for its Premier Agent app.
- Agents and teams can now forward leads from more than 25 sources to the Premier Agent app through their email account.
- Once in the app, brokers or team leaders can assign leads to their agents based on different criteria, such as list price or ZIP code.
- A new "Phone Lead Broadcast" feature is based on a sports metaphor: the concept of a "jump ball." Whoever responds to a consumer first takes the lead.
- Brokers can expect more from the company in the future, according to the chief business officer.
Learn the New Luxury Playbook at Luxury Connect | October 18-19 at the Beverly Hills Hotel