Zillow Group today released several new features for its Premier Agent app that the company hopes will help agents manage their leads more effectively.
- Zillow Group today announced a series of expanded features for its Premier Agent app.
- Agents and teams can now forward leads from more than 25 sources to the Premier Agent app through their email account.
- Once in the app, brokers or team leaders can assign leads to their agents based on different criteria, such as list price or ZIP code.
- A new "Phone Lead Broadcast" feature is based on a sports metaphor: the concept of a "jump ball." Whoever responds to a consumer first takes the lead.
- Brokers can expect more from the company in the future, according to the chief business officer.
Don't miss Hacker Connect SF
Dive into the latest Technology affecting RE, July 17, 2018