The Inman Incubator
The future of the real estate industry starts here.
Inman Incubator is the launchpad for innovative real estate companies—technology startups, brokerages, agents, service providers and mortgage lenders—who are setting out to change our industry for the better. The incubator provides yearlong mentoring, $100,000 of in-kind promotion, and valuable connections and resources for promising companies, brokers and agents in the real estate industry.
- Yearlong, ongoing, proactive program.
- Mentoring from and access to industry leaders.
- $100,000 in-kind promotional support from Inman News.
- Access to business building resources and service providers.
- Business plan review and mentor office hours.
- Much more.
- Lockhart Steele, Founder, Curbed
- Pete Flint, CEO, Trulia
- Spencer Rascoff, CEO, Zillow
- Sherry Chris, CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Teresa Boardman, Realtor and Inman News columnist
- Austin Allison, Founder, dotloop
- Michele Serro, Founder, Doorsteps
- Krisstina Wise, CEO, Goodlife Team
- Adam Spencer, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, StreetAdvisor.com
- Ian Morris, CEO, Market Leader, Inc.
- Mike Ryan, Executive Vice President, RE/MAX, LLC
- Jeff Lobb, VP Technology & Innovation, EXIT Realty Corp. Intl.
- Patrick F. Stone, President & CEO, Williston Financial Group
- Marc Davison, 1000watt Consulting
- Matt Singer, Founder & CEO, Videolicious
- Jeff Turner, President, Zeek Interactive
- Nikesh Parekh, Executive Vice President, Market Leader, Inc. and CEO, Active Rain
- Jay Gaskill, CEO, Real Estate Digital
- Rick Davidson, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate
- Simon Baker, Executive Chairman, CAV Investment Holdings Pty Ltd.
- Michael Wurzer, President & CEO, FBS Data
Interested in joining the Inman Incubator? Stay tuned for our news on the next application round for our 2014 class.